Outlaw OLBK02 “For the Win” Cherry Break Cue
Outlaws always play to win and this new Outlaw break cue is no exception to that rule. This rowdy cue is made of cherry-stained maple and deeply engraved with stylized black flames on the forearm and butt plate. On the plate, the Outlaw logo is set amongst the fire while on the forearm the flames lick around a bold trio of letter spelling out ‘FTW’, which stands for ‘For The Win’
Tip : Black phenolic tip and ferrule combo
Ferrule : Black phenolic tip and ferrule combo
Shaft : 29″ hard rock maple, 10 – 12″ pro taper, brass insert
Pin : 5/16×18
Collar : Stainless Steel
Forearm : Cherry stained maple with FTW flames “branded” design
Wrap : Tire tread rubber wrap
Butt Sleeve : Cherry stained maple with FTW eagle “branded” design
Butt Plate : Stainless steel with etched Outlaw logo
Bumper : Black rubber
- This cue is weight changeable with Action weight bolts. Model Number WBOL.
- This cue does not come with joint protectors. We suggest Action Joint Protectors model # JPOL
- This cue does not come with an extension. We suggest the EXTX5.
- This cue does not come with a case.
- Warranty : 1 Year Manufactures
- Replacement Shaft OLXS BK
IF YOU LIKE OUTLAW, TRY OUR OUTLAW LIGHTING CUE